About Sebastian Wilde
Sebastian Wilde has been a partner at FalkenSteg in the area of restructuring since 2016 and part of the management board since 2022.
Before joining FalkenSteg, he worked as a project manager at Rödl & Partner and mbb consult (now Buchalik Brömmekamp). Sebastian was also previously responsible for management accounting at Standard-Metallwerke.
He holds an Executive Master of Business Administration from the University of Münster and completed a formal course of training as an industrial-management assistant.
- Insolvency plans in self-administration scenarios
- Management accounting and financial accounting in crisis situations
- Planning preparation and plausibility check (insolvency plan)
- Preparation of short-term cash flow planning
- Definition and implementation of restructuring measures